Every Saturday afternoon, the King’s stage offers special themed contests and events to add variety to each week’s entertainment lineup:
· Sat Aug 30: Carver Day (free for residents of Carver)
· Sun Aug 31: Military Appreciation Day
· Mon Sept 1: Open for Labor Day
· Sat Sept 6: Cleavage Contest
· Sat Sept 13: Vow Renewal Ceremony
· Sat Sept 20: Prince & Princess Costume Contest (ages 11 and younger)
· Sat Sept 27: Game of Thrones Ascent Costume & Trivia Contest
· Sat Oct 4: Royal Ink Tattoo Contest
· Sat Oct 5: Men in Kilts/Ladies in Bloomers Contest
· Sat Oct 11: Children’s Fairies & Pirates Costume Contest
· Mon Oct 13: Open for Columbus Day
· Sat Oct 18: Adult Costume/Cosplay Costume Contest
· Sat Oct 19: Last Day of King Richard’s Faire
King Richard’s Faire is a lot of fun and helps the whole family get in to a creative state. The imagination can run wild and the possibilities are endless. Last year, Cape Cod Mom, Meghan shared her entertaining Time Travelling at the Faire experience with us and how the whole family got into the experience. Guests can watch the King’s daring knights joust on horseback, listen to talented musicians, and enjoy a full day of live, interactive entrainment for all ages.
The Faire is open 10:30am to 6pm for 8 consecutive weekends thru October 19 including Labor Day and Columbus Day. Tickets are $29 for adults (12+); $16 for children ages 4-11 and can be purchased on site or in advance online at King Richard’s Faire. Children under 4 are free and parking is also free. Visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on Pinterest!
To celebrate the their 33rd year, we are giving away 4 adult tickets ($29/each) to one of our lucky moms for Opening Weekend! Enter below using our handy form! Winner will be announced on Friday August 15, 2014! Don't forget to share this with your friends and stay tuned, we just might give away another 4 pack!